Nothing but the links, Ma'am
Without further ado, here are this week's links:
- A pretty incredible millionaire interview. Living the dream!
- How to handle email? The Most Honest Out-of-Office Message
- I hope to see this soon: How Small Amounts of Money Grow Very Large
- China is leaving Japan in the dust: China made solar panels cheap. Now it’s doing the same for electric buses
- Shocking but not surprising. Don't be one of these households: 1/3 of households in Japan on edge of bankruptcy: BOJ study
- We tend to focus on the wrong things: There is no Such Thing as Mosquito Week
- The total cost of things, from Mr Money Mustache: The Twenty-Dollar Swim
- I am in awe of Seth Godin's communication skills: interview with Seth Godin.
- Need to keep this in mind: Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day, But They Were Laying Bricks Every Hour
- Interesting: Real World Versus Book Knowledge
- Historical performance of (US) stocks, bonds, and cash: Updating Some Performance Charts
- I love Google Maps: Thinking Big and Survivorship Bias
- A tweak for intermittent fasting? When We Eat, or Don’t Eat, May Be Critical for Health
Anything you liked in there? I'm going to have to go with 1, 5, and 8.