A foolproof strategy
We talk a lot about good financial habits and tactics on this blog. Today I bring you: ten strategies to make sure you will never be rich.
- Buy a new car every few years.
- Smoke, drink, eat out a lot.
- Go shopping the day you get paid. Spend your entire paycheck.
- Buy a house. Sell it. Buy another one.
- Get financial advice from a salesperson/broker.
- Buy lots of insurance.
- Borrow money to buy things. You deserve it, right?
- Start expensive new hobbies frequently.
- Don't worry about opportunity cost.
- Develop expensive tastes. Become dissatisfied with normal things.
And if you want to get rich, maybe don't do these things :)