Yet another typhoon???
Was supposed to go horse riding again today but it got cancelled due to the typhoon -once we'd driven most of the way there... sigh.
Here are this week's links:
- My blog password is 64 characters long: letters and numbers.
- Real estate millionaire interview.
- There's a thought: What If Stocks Don’t Crash…
- Would love to see more of this in Japan: Long road ahead for Asian drivers revving up to go electric.
- This is great but really long: Howard Marks — How to Invest with Clear Thinking.
- Why is this not a priority? We’re (still) not being alarmist enough about climate change.
- Why not just charge everyone 30%? Health care system could collapse if elderly people’s contributions not doubled: insurance official.
- Recently I don't much: Why Drinking Alcohol is a Bad Idea.
- The less the better: Complexity Costs.
- Where's the wage growth? Household spending in Japan posts biggest rise in three years.
- A philosophical engineer millionaire interview.
- Self-publishing: Why We Are Self Publishing the Aviary Cookbook - Lessons From the Alinea Book.
- Don't do that: What We Can Learn From The Mistakes of Millionaires.
- The most important thing? Risk management.
- Immigrants are often amazing: FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE : AN IMMIGRANT’S STORY.
- Invest in more than money: Optionality in Retirement.
- We're just misunderstood: What Everybody Is Getting Wrong About FIRE.
- The future of electric transport? Liebreich: Planes, Trains and Automobiles – the Electric Remake.
- Be careful what you wish for: You Never Know.
- Big fan of this blog: the Epsilon Theory Manifesto.
- Perhaps not the best way to consider your investments: Income is the Wrong Goal for Your Clients.
Another long one! I enjoyed #5, #6, #12, and #15. What do you think? Anything good in there?
I have not finished or started any books this week. Eeek. I'll try to do better next week :)